A mobile POS system is a tablet, smartphone or a dedicated device that functions wirelessly to perform operations of electronic POS terminal or cash register. This system assists the customers for application in small business for conducting promotional and marketing activities. It also helps in conducting accounting transactions without investing electronic register to making someone pay to continue supporting the software.
How Mobile POS can help your Business
A mobile POS system is a software that can be used by retailers and different business for accounting operations, promotional and marketing application to continue their services on an industrial scale.
How It works
A mobile POS software is very important for a business operating on small, medium or large scale. This is because it provides an online 24/7 availability on a hand held device like smart phone or tablet.
The software helps in operating as a stand-alone device which is linked simply to the bank account of business. The mobile POS can also perform as an integration component on a legacy which is larger POS system. The software helps in protecting card-holder data where the customer data is stored and encrypted in the cloud instead of the device.
Advantages of Having Mobile
CUBES provide following advantages when a Mobile POS software is installed in a device:
- Sell Anywhere, Anytime: By the help of Mobile POS, the customer is able to sell their products at any time or at any place.
- Quicker Checkouts: Company is able to perform quicker checkouts that helps in inclining their productivity and their performance.
- Employee Efficiency: Mobile POS also enables business to increase their employee efficiency with effective operations.
- Multitude of payment Methods: By the application of mobile software, the company is capable of performing multitude of payment modes for their customers.
- Enhanced Customer Service: This provides an enhanced service to customers and eases their everyday professional life.
- Speed Returns: Speed returns is an advantage that is enriched with a mobile software to help the customer for getting speeder responses with higher returns.
- Price & Inventory Lookup: The customer can check prices while looking up the inventory of the business efficiently.
- Gather Customer Details: It helps to gather details of the customers more accurately and precisely.
- Expand Faster: Company is able to expand their business with faster pace as compared to old business methods.
Cost & Process for Mobile POS Solutions
- Meeting: CUBES organise a meeting with the client in order to understand their requirement and specification of the software.
- Quotation: A quotation is then sent to the customer in the context of providing particular services. Then we provide quotation to the client regarding its service
- Sign: The contract is then signed with the provided solution on the given time frame between the company and customer.